Congratulations on your engagement, and hats off to you for choosing to hire a wedding coordinator! You are preparing for your wedding, and you want it to be the best day EVER. And it should be, especially since you are investing so much time, research, emotion and money into making it a day that is fun for you, your family and your friends.
But are you informed enough about the wedding and event industry to make the right choices? Are you confident that the professionals you hire have your best interest in mind, are charging fairly and will do a fabulous job for your wedding?
At even the most perfectly planned weddings and events, there are always several questions or hiccups that occur on the actual day which require immediate action by someone in charge. Are you prepared to be that knowledgeable contact on wedding day? Even above and beyond what already needs to be checked off that ever-growing task list? And still enjoy yourself?
Why do you need to hire a coordinator? The answer is simple: because you want to enjoy your wedding day. You do not want to work at your wedding, but instead you want to enjoy your guests, the food, the cocktails, the fun, the entire experience. A great coordinator will work for you to make sure you get to do just that.
About Cindy Rosen, Owner and Consultant
Thank you so much for considering me as your wedding coordinator. I understand that you have many coordination companies to choose from, and I am thrilled to be in the running. I look forward to meeting up soon for an initial, no-strings-attached chat (seriously – no strings!) to find out how I can best help you.
Some nuggets of information about me:
- I love, love, love to celebrate absolutely anything. Life’s accomplishments should be applauded, and there’s no bigger accomplishment than finding life’s perfect teammate and making it official with a fun celebration with your family and friends.
- I’m not a crazy wedding coordinator in a Pepto-Bismol™ pink suit who runs around shouting orders. Instead, I’m the friendly face who will ensure you laugh and have fun on your wedding day!
- I pride myself in being on top of what’s currently trending in weddings. I continue to attend the best conferences, seminars and networking events so I can introduce you to what’s hot in the industry.
- I love anything uncommon. I’m always on the lookout for ways to make a wedding day different from anything anyone has ever seen before.
- I want to get to know you both as a couple and as individuals so I can represent you completely on your wedding day.
- I have been in business since 2004 and am fortunate to have forged great working relationships with the Northwest’s finest and most innovative wedding professionals. As the coordinator representing you, I’ll unite everyone onto one team to make sure your wedding day is absolutely flawless.
- My ideal clients are those who savor the planning process and want to treasure everything a special day can be by knowing they are in the capable hands of a professional coordinator.
- I look forward to meeting you and helping you create a fresh, fun and spirited day that you and your guests will remember always!