Services & Packages
Below you will find our most requested coordination services. We are definitely not cookie-cutter so if you have something in mind, let’s customize a plan for you. We highly recommend you first schedule a no-strings-attached (really, no strings), no-cost session with us to better define exactly what you need from a coordinator and what kind of an investment that will be. In the meantime, here is a good overview of what we can offer. We look forward to working with you!
NOTE: All service levels include, at minimum, one lead coordinator and one assistant. Additional assistants may be required depending on final guest count, ceremony and reception locations, participating professionals and overall logistical needs.
Our Definitive Coordination Package will have us working with you through the entire planning process so you have the best wedding EVER. From finding your venue to seeing you off at the end of the night, we’re there for you every step of the way. With unlimited access to our resources, experience and established relationships with the area’s best wedding pros, you will feel like a rockstar! On top of the services outlined in the month-of package below, Encore will also provide:
- Defining your budget
- Establishing a planning timeline
- Developing a focus for décor and your overall vision
- Finding the perfect venue
- Matching you with wedding professionals who mirror your style, personality and budget
- Vendor negotiations
- Custom check lists
- Etiquette advice
- Managing guest responses
- Favors, out of town bags, weekend activities
- Ceremony details and coordination
- Rehearsal dinner arrangements
- Full service emails, meetings, phone calls
- Comfort knowing you’re in the hands of a professional coordinator and will have fun at your own wedding
Platinum Month-of Coordination
This flexible package includes everything in the month-of package below PLUS up to ten additional flexible hours to use as you choose throughout your planning. Perhaps you need help finding and securing a reputable venue, guidance establishing a realistic budget or simply someone to save you from the pile of favors that still have to be assembled. Whatever it is, we’re here for you!
The month-of coordination package (often called “day-of” or “week-of”) is intended for the client who wants to negotiate with vendors and plan the details on their own but also wants the luxury of a professional coordinator to execute their final plans so they can have fun and enjoy their family and friends. Encore Events will step in 4-6 weeks before the wedding to make sure the day runs smoothly.
- Up to three preplanning meetings to detail the ceremony, reception, timeline and overall review
- Access to Encore’s list of “Rockstar Wedding Professionals”
- Vendor contract review
- Establish wedding weekend agenda – custom agendas for each member of the wedding party as well as bride and groom
- Email and telephone inquiries for questions regarding etiquette, vendor issues, advice, etc.
- Contact with all participating vendors one-two weeks before the wedding to confirm timeline, contracted services and final payments needed
- Rehearsal coordination
- Full day-of logistics, vendor coordination, problem-solving and overall management of the wedding day. Will set up all favors, guest book, gift and cake tables, escort cards, menu cards, etc.
- Wedding ‘emergency kit’ to contain possible needed tools, bridal repair kit, tapes, etc.
- Will make sure all wedding items, gifts and cards are assigned to the appropriate family member or friend at the end of the wedding celebration
Kick-Starter Session – Three Hours of Consultation
Not sure you can afford a wedding coordinator but would love to have access to their knowledge, referrals and creativity? Just want help finding the perfect venue? This kick-starter session might be just what you need! Meet with us for three concentrated, value-packed hours of wedding consultation. From vendor recommendations to etiquette issues to unique favor ideas, it’s an open book to help you plan a day that you, your family and your friends will never forget. Ask us anything and everything you want! Use all three hours at once or break it up throughout the course of your planning: beginning, middle and end.
Need someone to help with set up of favors, menu cards, seating assignments, etc on day-of? Looking for help with some last minute DIY projects? Or simply want help interpreting vendor contracts you are about to commit to? Encore is available on an hourly basis to help. Call or email and tell us your story!